sábado, 5 de abril de 2008

I and my new blog ¬¬

Hi!
My name is Anguel Muñoz, and I have 19 years old...
at this moment I´m studying History (second year) in Chile´s University.
This blog was created as an assignment for my english class and I`m incredible happy for that,
really I don´t know how could I lived withouth this before... ¬¬
anyway, to do this most interesting I insert a picture of my favourite group of music called HIM, they are a finnish band, and they play gothic music and when I listen their songs I feel a little better.
Using this blog I hope learn to write better in English... enough with that?, yes I suppose... well it is for me.
I´m boring and actually I don´t have much to say, so I supposed than is time to say bye then!

1 comentario:

Fatamorgana dijo...

Hello kitty, I hope you and your pink rabbit have not dead yet.