domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

Recommended Web sites in my Area

I`m here... again.
first I need to say than I don`t a technological person, and always I will prefer pen and paper to computers!! tell me outdated but it is true.
But as this is not a democracy, I will write the web pages that I like more and help me in the studio of my wonderful career, History.
If I have to think of any page that is really important and serious I use frequently that be the catalog of university library, because in that side always I found the books than I need (usually desperate), and whit the information in this page is a lot more easy to consegue material for my works, testing and research. Visit it in: http://catalogo.uchile.cl/web2/tramp2.exe/log_in?setting_key=bello
other? U.U
ok, I have it!!
sometimes I visit a page was recently created by the university, it is u-cursos and is really good... in that teachers can upload information about courses or documents that we have to read by any class, is quite useful. check it in: https://www.u-cursos.cl/
PD: you can´t enter? je... I forgot, only can access whit an account ^.^

No hay comentarios.: